Sunday, June 10, 2007

June 10

Today was possibly the most fun day that I have had in London so far. A bunch of us went to church today and it was a great experience to see how much the same the church is here and at home. One of my friends is on her mission here in London and I talked to her mission president's wife at church. She said that Abby is a great missionary and she will tell her hi for me. After church we made our way to Bath. It was such a beautiful town. It is small with great architecture. Everything was so old there. We went to the Roman baths and that was so much fun. I can't believe that it used to be the spas for people and that the natural spring had been running forever. THen we saw the Royal Circus, where we lost half of our group and couldn't find them. We made our way to The Royal Cresent. The buildings there were great. Now I am back at the internet cafe writing this and checking my email!








No comments: