Friday, June 15, 2007

June 14

Today we went to Cambridge. It is a beautiful college town. In one of the buildings there was this intricate fan vaulting that was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. We walked all around the campus and town. We also went to this museum… It was really interesting but I was sooo tired. Then we went shopping and it started pouring rain. By the time we reached the train station we were drenched. We walked for about 30 minutes in the pouring rain. We came back and just hung out and went to bed.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Holly! I'm glad you made it to Cambridge. It was one of my favorite places last summer. I sat on the grass of St. Mary's church cemetery and ate strawberries with Susan and her husband Tim and sketched Gothic architecture. It was a great place to people watch. A group of moms came with strollers and let their toddelers climb over the headstones. I would have done anything that day for rain! It was almost 100 degrees and nothing has AC. Did you go punting?

Anonymous said...

Holly!!!
I miss your face! I went to Rick Williams homecoming and wished you were there with me. He wanted me to tell you hi. Anyways, your trip looks way fun, and I'm jealous! Tell Jess and Katie hi for me. Miss you guys!

Jill