Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 20

This morning we woke up early and got in line to get tickets to see Wicked. We got there about 8:30 and waited for an hour and a half. The tickets were only 25 pounds and we got front row seats!!! The whole day we were really excited for this. We went to Syon House after this. This house was really cool and different from the other houses that we have seen. It was definitely a lot whiter and brighter than some of the other houses we have seen. The conservatory of this house was beautiful. The exterior was probably my most favorite part of the grounds. After we went to Syon House, we went to Pizza Hut and ate the lunch buffet. It was really good thick crust pizza but the salad dressing that they had was disgusting and very disappointing. After we ate, we went home to get ready to go to Wicked. It was absolutely amazing! I loved it and it was worth every penny!!! The set design was amazing and so were the costumes. My favorite costumes were when they went to the party and they were dressed in all black and white. When I get home we will have a black and white party!!! After the show we were outside and saw some of the cast of the play. We also saw Harry from the band McFly. Honestly, we didn’t even know who he was but there were tons of 12 year old girls that were screaming at the top of their lungs for him. So I guess that was a cool celebrity moment. Tomorrow is a free day and we are all really excited. It is our last day here in London!!!

1 comment:

jenwheatley said...

Hey Holly!!! I'm glad you are enjoying your trip in London. And Wicked....I wish I were you. I don't think I'm going to make it to the theatre when I visit. Well have fun in Paris! I can't wait to hear all your stories when you return!